Location: Bali, Indonesia
When: Tuesday, July 16, 2019 until Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Alila Manggis is a secluded, stylish seaside resort near Candidasa, East Bali – a haven of serenity set amidst a coconut grove, nestled between the sea and the mountains near to local traditional villages.
Eastern Bali is a peaceful and laid back part of the island with a peaceful vibe and no traffic!
- Seasalt Restaurant, located in a traditional Balianese Pavillion on top of a Lotus Pond. (bottom left image)
- Ocean Bar, a cosy al fresco lounge and bar right beside the sea. (bottom right image)
- Cooking classes, learn to cook wholesome and traditional food.
All the info
We are going from the 9th to 15th of July 2019.
We’ve scheduled this trip in the school holidays to make it easier for our members to come along and join us!
The trip will cost $1399 pp + flights.
This includes: 5 nights accomodation, breakfast every day, 2 group dinners, transport, dance chaperones, and so much dancing!
Why should you go?
- Get a 5 night stay in an award winning resort
- Get some warmth in Adelaide’s winter!
- Daily dance workshops overlooking the sea
- 1 hour private dance lessons during the day for $20
- Dance trips to beach bars for live music
- Amazing opportunity to meet new friends