Enjoy a spectacular under the stars swing with Lucky Seven as the sun sets over Light Square / Wauwi.
Bring a picnic rug, or picnic chair or just sit on the grass. Bring your own food and drinks, or share! No alcohol.
- 7pm – Gates Open
- 8pm – Lucky Seven
- 10pm – Finish
DJing by Christine Orange Blossom
We operate under dance studio restrictions, allowing us to host 200 people under current restrictions. No alcohol allowed.
- Available automatically up to 24 hours before the event through EventBrite
- We picked February as it has low average risk of rainfall, and high average evening temperature.
- If it’s raining anything more than a light sprinkle we’ll move the event. If the new date does not work, you can request a refund.
- If it starts raining part way through the event, you may request a 50% refund.
- If it rains earlier on in the day but looking fine in the evening, we’ll dry the dance floor.
The City Summer Dance event site on Light Square / Wauwi was born out of a desparation to dance under current Covid density restrictions. Indoor restrictions announced in late December 2021 meant hosting dance events indoors became unviable. QuickSteps approached the City of Adelaide and the Adelaide Economics Development Agency for support in moving dance events outdoors.
The City Summer Dance event site will be available during February to host all manner of dance events. The fenced site on the Eastern side of Light Square / Wauwi will have a large dance floor, stage and portable toilets.
Please contact QuickSteps if you are interested in using the event site.