If you’re looking for a song that lends itself easily to changing styles or ‘breaking’ into something fun from something slow and romantic here’s the list!
Excuse the lack of formatting. I just wanted to get this live.
- you are the best thing by ray la montagne – even tempo to rock n roll or salsa?
- sky full of stars – tumba in to cha or swing
- love by nat king cole – foxtrot, rumba, even tempo, rock n roll?
- first day of my life by bright eyes even tempo and then rock n rol?
- Home by edwards sharpe and mag zeros – rumba and swing
- Marry You by bruno mars rumba, swing
- Signed sealed delivered by stevie wonder – cha and rumba and swing
- song from ten things i hate about you – rumba and swing
- dance withsoembody who loves me – whitney houston – rumba, cha, swing
- Treasure by bruno mars rumba and cha cad swing
- I do by colbie calliat – rumba rock n roll swing
- just the way you are – Bruno Mars – rumba, cha,
- marry me – jason de rulo – rumba and cha
- Rather be – jess glynne – rumba to cha
- You and I by Ingrid Michaelson- foxtrot and rock n roll and rumba