Parties to the Agreement
This Service Agreement is between
- you, the the participant in the National Disability Insurance Scheme, or your representative
- QuickSteps Adelaide Pty Ltd (now referred to as QuickSteps)
255 Gouger Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000,
ABD: 55 646 709 337
This Service Agreement will commence on the date that you schedule your first dance lesson.
QuickSteps is not NDIS registered, so we are only able to provide services to self managed or plan managed NDIS participants.
We curently do not provide services to NDIA managed participants. If you are NDIA managed are are interested in accessing our services, please get in contact with us, so we can access demand for our services for NDIA managed participants.
Purpose of Agreement
This Service Agreement is made for the purpose of providing Supports under the Participant’s National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan.
A Support is a service, product, or equipment provided by the Provider under this agreement.
The Parties agree that this Service Agreement is made in the context of the NDIS, which is a scheme that aims to:
- support the independence and social and economic participation of people with disability
- enable people with a disability to exercise choice and control in the pursuit of their goals and the planning and delivery of their supports.
Supply of Supports
A supply of Supports under this Service Agreement is a supply of one or more reasonable and necessary supports specified in the statement of supports included, under subsection 33(2) of the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 (NDIS Act), in the Participant’s NDIS Plan currently in effect under section 37 of the NDIS Act.
Schedule of Supports
The Supports provided under this Service Agreement are:
- Private Dance Lessons, costing $75 per 45 minute lesson.
Please note this is a signifcantly reduced price from the standard $110 charged to dance students who are not part of the NDIS as is on the condition that the participant has their private dance lesson at offpeak times, which is considered on/before 3:45pm on weekdays, or on weekends.
- Additional expenses are the responsibility of the Participant or Participant’s representative and is not included in the cost of the Supports. For example, items purchased at our cafe/bar are outside the scope of this service agreement.
QuickSteps Adelaide Pty Ltd will inform the Participant, or their Representative before accruing any other costs in addition what is set out in this Schedule of Supports.
QuickSteps has a 2 clear day cancellation policy for NDIS service supported dance lessons.
By booking a lesson, you agree that we will invoice you, or your representative for 90% of the value of your lesson if you cancel your lessons within 2 clear days of your lesson, or if are a ‘no show’.
For example, if your lesson is on Saturday, if you cancel your lesson on the proceeding Thursday or Friday, you will be billed 90% of the value of the lesson.
QuickSteps will seek payment for their provision of Supports by way of invoice after the scheduled dance lesson by invoicing the billing contact by email. The Provide has a 7 day payment terms.
QuickSteps will also seek 90% payment according to NDIS guidelines if the lesson has been cancelled at the last minute, which is defined as 2 clear days prior to the lesson.
Please note: Non-NDIS dance students QuickSteps pay for their dance lessons in advance. We have significantly increased the flexbililiy of our payment arrangement sowe can better cater to NDIS supported dance students. To compensate, our 2 clear days cancellation policy for NDIS supported dance lessons is stricted than for our Non-NDIS supported students.
The Participant’s or Particpant’s Representative agrees to nominate an Account Contact, for example, their Plan Management Provider if plan managed.
After providing those supports, the Provider will claim payment for those supports from the Account Contact.
Responsibilities of the Participant, or Participant’s Representative
Participant’s Representative agrees to:
- Be responsible for ensuring that Supports purchased under this agreement falls within the guidelines of the Participant’s plan;
- Ensure there are sufficient funds in the Participant’s budget to purchase the Supports requested;
- Treat the Provider with courtesy and respect; (iv) Keep the Provider informed of any changes in personal circumstances that may affect the delivery of Supports;
- Communicate with the Provider in a timely manner if the Participant has any concerns about the Supports being provided;
- Give the Provider the required notice if the Participant seeks to end the Service Agreement;
- Let the Provider know immediately if the Participant’s NDIS plan is suspended or replaced, or the Participant stops being a qualified Participant in the NDIS
Responsibilities of the Provider
The Provider agrees to:
- Provide all supports under this agreement as outlined in Clause 3, in a manner that is timely and meets the participant’s needs;
- Communicate clearly, openly, and honestly;
- Treat the Participant and any of the Participant’s representatives with courtesy and respect;
- Consult the Participant on decisions regarding how Supports are provided;
- Give the Participant information about managing any complaints or disagreements if required;
- Listen to the participant’s feedback and resolve problems quickly;
- Protect the Participant’s privacy and confidential information; (viii) Advise the Participant of any delays in the delivery of Supports;
- Provide Supports in a manner consistent with all relevant laws, including but not limited to the National Disability Insurance Scheme Act 2013 its associated rules and regulations as issued and amended from time to time, and the Australian Consumer Law;
- Keep accurate records on the Supports provided to the Participant and periodically issue tax invoices of the Supports delivered to the Participant.
Service Provider Contact
In case of any problems with the Supports delivered under this agreement, the Participant’s Representative may contact:
255 Gouger Street, Adelaide, South Australia, 5000
Amending this Agreement
Parties must inform other parties of any intent to modify this agreement within 10.
Any changes to this Service Agreement, including Support provisions, must be in writing, signed, and dated by the Parties.
Amendments not executed under the formalities in this clause will be considered null and void.
Terminating This Agreement
Either of the Parties may end this Service Agreement by giving the other party 10